Erik and Carter in beddles.
I’m having this weird thing about beds lately.
Okay, fuck the people who think this shit is okay. Chocolate skin is pretty too, I mean who the fuck doesn’t like chocolate?
I’m pretty excited about Bitter Sweets, the next AT graphic novel, so fanart. :)
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions given to you
3. Write eleven new questions and tag eleven people to answer them next and remember to tell them you did
4. Don’t change the rules!
1. How are you?
i’m okay. I’m hoping to get more intel on this opportunity and confirmation from my mom. I seriously worried about my mental health and my family as a whole, considering my aunt went bat-shit and my grandma’s blood pressure hasn’t gone down, and my cousin’s partying too much.
2. Favourite Vocaloid?
Gakupo. (Sigh I really do have a type don’t I. Long-haired dudes!)
3. If you could marry one fictional character, would you? And who would it be?
IDK, I’m not all that keen on marriage, but if I had to, It’d probably be
4. Closest object on your left?
5. How about your right?
My file cabinet.
6. Do you like yourself?
Certain things yes, and others no.
7. What’s the most important thing to you right now?
Figuring out who I am, and wondering what the fuck will I be doing with my life.
8. Do you shower in the morning or at night?
9. Do you actually brush your teeth twice a day?
Not unless I’m going out.
10. Are you left-handed or Right-handed?
11. Are you back in school yet?
School starts monday. I move in tomorrow.
1. What’s your favorite stuffed animal? (if you don’t have one, tell an interesting story about one you had as a child. or about your dog. )
I used to have a stuffed unicorn I loved and now I have a neon green pillow that’s a spade card.
2. How do you sleep? (Lots of blankets, little blankets, sleeping position, temperature, etc)
NUDE! HA HA! with one blanket and at least two pillows. :)
3. Which fictional character is, by definition, trash in your book? (can be hateful trash or affectionate trash. Trash is still trash.)
Honestly? Joffery from Game of Thrones.
4. What would your Super High School Level title be?
Mangaka. I fuckin’ shit you not.
5. What’s your favorite vocaloid song?
I think it’s titled ‘Poker’? or Joker….something like that. I haven’t listened to vocaloids in years.
6. Have you ever been on a boat before?
Yes. They’re fun.
7. Have you ever swam in a lake?
Yes, it was pretty cool.
8. Name one good thing that happened to you last year.
I finally made friends and got a job.
9. Tell a story about your favorite teacher! (If you don’t have one, tell me a story about your dog. If you don’t have a dog, then pretend like you do for this question. )
Well not a story, but a cool bit of insight my 6th grade art teacher gave me. He told me simply that “Art isn’t about just drawing cartoons.” I knew what he was saying was that I should branch out, but for years I just thought that I should make something with what I was doing instead of just doing fanart and shit for no reason. Arts with purpose!
10. Have you ever watched/ read hentai? Be honest.
Read it not watched it. It can be kinda hot sometimes.
11. Do you like horror games? Why or why not?
No, except Bioshock. I’m a baby about horror stuff. I still get scared by Luigi’s Mansion and I’m damn near 20.
mugucahomo (can you tag back?)
I seriously don’t have 11 people on here that I know. :(
I lost 25lbs in 3 and half months going from a Size 10 to a Size 6 and some places, a 4!!
Been a while since I’ve posted an art piece. Sorry for the delay. And oh, expect a cool new little project coming me in the upcoming weeks. :)
A gif commission of purr-annas super pretty/cute cat, for her patronship to Rian’s GRS gofundme.
Seriously if you haven’t fund this bro’s Gofundme and you have scratch kicking around I suggest to do and by suggest I mean that kind of suggesting that will sound pleasant and then I will stare at you until you’re so uncomfortable you have to give in.
In plus the incentives are great! At this point there are 30+ artists doing pro bono commissions for people who donate 50 or even a 100 dollars to this cause which is a steal given that commissions from all of them would break your bank otherwise. :’)
Being yourself shouldn’t break the bank. Go fund him at GoFundMe. :)
I just wanted to re-posted this now that bubbline is CANON!!
So…I seriously wanna watch this movie. Because. Of. REASONS.
I just had my last shift today and now I have a few more days to get some art stuff done so yeah…expect more stuff…